Friday, December 4, 2009

ARTIST THIS MORNING


I have just researched a bunch of children book illustrations competitions and found a couple that I really want to enter. I just joined Drawn, which is a wonderful site for illustrators to join that will get their names out there and view other illustrators work. I am tired but can't stop searching for other opportunities because my job as an illustrator for this children book that I'm currently illustrating for is almost to it's end and need motivation. The only way for me to keep up my motivation is to constantly search for job opportunities and competitions in this field.

I have just started writing my own children book and am halfway to finish writing it. I will illustrate and try to enter it into some competitions. I have found a couple of publishers but I may need and agent, so I'm also looking to find one. I have a lot on my plate.

1 comment:

  1. Your illustrations have the language of the children!

    Congratulations!

    Joth

    ReplyDelete