Monday, November 16, 2009

ARTIST UPDATE ON CHILDRENS BOOK


I haven't been on posting anything for a while, you will have to forgive me! I wanted to give you an update on my current illustration project I'm doing for the author Sherry O'Neal, which is soon to be finished this week actually! I am almost done with illustrating the book "LJ and the Dreammaker", praise God, but I will miss doing the work for her!

I am soon to be starting another illustration project for another author! I must say, I love this job even though I am told it is not a steady job. I could make it a steady job, anything is possible. But for right now, I am working another steady job along with doing what I love most! I am trying to put myself out there to be known as a children book illustrator. If you or if you know anyone who need an illustrator, feel free to reply to this post and we can get connected.

The book "LJ and the Dreammaker" will be sold online at Lulu.com, so look out for it maybe next month. I will continue to keep you updated on that! Please support me by buying the book.

3 comments:

  1. Wow...you're really talented! These illustrations are sooo good. Steady jobs are overrated...lol. I'll definitely tell my mom about the book since she's an elementary school teacher.

    www.bagpoor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michael, yeah I know steady jobs are overrated! Art Jobs, especially, are very hard to get when there are a lot of talented people out there and a lot of competition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your illustrations! Keep plugging away and work will make it's way to you!

    ReplyDelete