Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Progress on "LJ and the Dreammaker"

I'm just weeks away with the finishing touches of the children book I'm illustrating! Yayyyy! This is my first book, and I've been working with the Author for a long time! I'm taking parts of pictures to let you see who LJ is! He is a kid from the big inner city and lives in the slums. He goes Brandelo Elementary school, and he continues to stay in trouble until one day he meets the Dreammaker who shows him his life in the future.

LJ is a real trouble maker in class along with his friends Chris (Caucasian) and Carlos (Latino).

I enjoyed working on these illustrations. I'm not much of a modern illustrator, because i love the idea of coloring by hand. I do plan on doing modern illustrations in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment