Tuesday, July 26, 2016

INTERIOR DESIGN : IS A NEW PASSION


 APARTMENT LAYOUT SKETCHES



I tried my hand at freehand sketches of interior layouts.

This one is an apartment sketch that I designed.  This was actually my second sketch.  My first sketch is 2 pictures down.

It is time for me to learn CAD design.


 INTERIOR DESIGN STUDIES

So I just enrolled at the New York Institute of Art & Design.  It is a 1 year program to complete and be able to study to take the exam to become a registered Residential Interior Designer.

A fabulous program where everything is online and they send you the materials to do your projects.  
 The image to the left is the first apartment layout design I had done.

The image above is the layout of a the living room and study area in a house that I had done.  I started to pay attention more on measurements and flooring of the space.

With the image below I was paying more attention to color and style and placement of furniture.  This is the layout of the main floor in a house.






                  *** MORE DESIGN***
           





             ***AND MORE DESIGN***





             

            ***AND BOOKS TO READ***


No comments:

Post a Comment