Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Comeback - More illustrations





Hey guys,


Sorry I have been away for a while, but now I am back and have more to show. I have been working on a series of children illustrations. I also appologize that you can't see them very well. They were not scanned but photographed with my camera phone.















This one I did for a lady whose son is in prison and she asked me to draw a picture of him as a little boy to send to him in prison to brighten up his day.



She gave me an adult picture of him because she didn't have any children picture of him, so I used his facial expression on the picture to use for the illustration. she described how he looked as a child. After doing this for her, I thought about continuing on and drawing personal children illustrations.


























This one is a Native American Blackfoot girl. There is a reason i left space in this drawing. I was to have space to put the word Oaklahoma, because the blackfoot tribe is in Oaklahoma. I was collaborating with a grafitti artist. Oaklahoma was going to be done in Grafitti style.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment