Sunday, July 18, 2010

Artist Sunday Afternoon- Book is almost released! Yayyy!

The image is cropped to protect me! But this is one of the illustrations from my book "Meet Pooky"! Thank you Jesus, I finished the illustrations and my production team is in the process of working on the layout! I am glad to be finally done with illustrating for my book! This new Pooky character will be used for Gods glory to reach the hearts of children. Pooky will be used in a way to show the love of Christ.

Some people say she reminds them of Dora the Explorer, but she is Pooky the Explorer for Christ. She represents African American Children of the slums of Detroit. God is truly good, and I believe God will make the city of Detroit a great city again and more African Americans will learn that they are great in Gods eyes just like other people of other ethnic backgrounds are great in Gods eyes!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you. I can't wait for the book to come out. I'll be sure to get a copy.

    Have a great day and keep creating for Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I sure will! Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete